Monday, August 11, 2008

Sunday Doodles

So alas I doodled more than usual in sacrament this week, but most of it isn't my chimeras...so I don't plan on showing it ;) But here is some stuff I doodled!Badger+3-toed sloth: OK...so you remember Peter Rabbit no? By Beatrix Potter? There's a movie? Ewan Mcgreggor!?! anyways, I can't draw a badger and not think of those formerly mentioned wonderful collection of associated things. As such my Slodger is British and has a spectacle. Spectacles and pocket watches never should have gone out of style. *shakes head*
Jaguar+Naked Mole Rat: Ah... the glory that is this cutie. He is so shocked that 1) he exists and 2) at how ridiculous he is. I <3>
So I did a person charactature. That is I ask a person their favorite animal and then I draw them as that animal. Cool huh!? This week a boy told me his favorite animal was a horse, but before he did that he "inconspicuously" asked the other girl next to him what her favorite animal was...so he's a weasel for lying to me...with a broken leg...yes.
So the guy I drew above does actually have a broken leg. Since I delight in the truth and absolutely ~loath~ it when people lie to me, my cynicism did not end at making fun of him as a weasel. No, I had to make fun of him and his lack of ability to win at a butt-kicking contest at this current moment in his life. :D
This is Max the cat :D I love him~! I noticed that everything I drew on Sunday had squinty or small eyes so I decided to draw max...who has saucer eyes and who is trying but failing to squint!

:D yay for doodles!

1 comment:

Marie said...

I thought I was shocked by the three-toed sloth and the badger, but a mole and a jaguar?! Talk about loving your enemies...
I too share your loathing for lying.
And, the mentioning of a badger reminded me of this...
http://askaninja.com/node/1658