Thursday, August 14, 2008

"Mother I love you..."

Aaaaah....My dearest mother is leaving today after a three day vacation with me. I have to say my favorite part of the whole thing was when I first saw her, :) It was so nice. There is no emocon in existence than express such wonderful-ness. ;) I was sad that I had to work over the past three days I suppose. One might ask "why didn't you take time off!" Well...I suppose it's because I am a God fearing child...and when your mom says not to take work off then you do your best to do as she asks. I can only hope it'll help me live longer? That makes sense I suppose...the more I work the more I can invest in my health I suppose...Unless your like a coal worker or something like that. Catering is a dangerous business I suppose. ;)

Anyways...we mostly walked around and relived my mom's memories and such :D

No comments: