Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Stake doodles!

Let's see...random updates...I am moved into my apartment (though I didn't get to clean my old one...but I found out that because I worked instead of cleaned I earned enough money to pay for my manager to clean it for me ;)), I want to see 'The Village' in full because the last 2/3 of the movie was good, I need to unpack :D, and I just applied for my first credit card :D fun stuff huh~!?

So this Sunday I got to go to a Stake Sunday service and lo-and-behold I got to go with one of my friends from work :) It was marvelous. I got all dolled up too :D and I found out I have good make-up! Who knew? >.<>Cat+Lemur: you know...if this existed in real life it would just be a good evolution don't you think? Better hearing and better balance on a monkey that can fly through the air at high speeds! A side note...I've been seeing so many cats lately I even had a dream that my dad bought me one :( and I KNOW that'll always be a dream XD
So there was another person that Tammy and I knew would be in our Stake...but he didn't show! So this is what we figured he was doing *tisk tisk* ditching church. We also met another friend there at the meeting...she provided me with crayons :D
haha,I began to draw catering comics (surprise)! . This is a rendition of what happened a few days ago.
And this is the ending of the previous comic.
Fireman: "So...what exactly is a hot keeper? Does it catch fire often?"

But no worries! I still paid attention in church. We heard a lovely talk on how hymns help express our souls. Then Tammy and I got to share our favorite hymns :) I was tempted to request a song without words but refrained myself. It's called 'Supplication' and it's just a prelude found in the kids songbook...and I love it.

1 comment:

Marie said...

I want to watch the Village too! and I love cats- except that they are bad for my health. I finished the rack-up order, and I will be going in on wednesday night to make sure it's done. If it's not, then I will put it together. Oh, and remind me to tell you a story about what happened with David and the hot keeper- you have to make it into a comic. And, now I should start packing...