Sunday, August 24, 2008

Excitations!

I got to listen to the beach boys this week! So when I am in my apartment I like to listen to my wonderful cds. For the Beach Boys I realized I hadn't listened to them forever! You know how if you listen to a cd enough you start to think that the songs on said cd HAVE to come one after the other or it just doesn't sound right? Yeah, well that's how I feel about my Beach Boys cd. And it's glorious. Anyways, so that's a good point.

I also got a new phone this week. I had decided earlier in the year that I wanted a new phone because it's been a year and a half since I got my first one :D and it's taken me about 3 months to finally buy it. I decided on the LG Shine (sorry to my poll that didn't really matter in the end it seems) because...well cause I still don't want to pay for my phone if I don't have to. I just bum off my dad for right now. :D But I decided to get texting too and it's been marvelous so far :D

The other wonderful things are rather simple...like seeing the sun rise, watching the Village, eating a heath bar, realizing the importance of friends, and picking up my drawings from my teacher. In the end I learned a lot from this week...and that makes me like it even though it was rather hard. :)

um...I hope you enjoyed the update about my week. %)

2 comments:

Marie said...

I love the Beach Boys. They fill me with joy... and joyness. And I hope that when you said you love watching the village, that didn't imply that you already watched it- because that would be lame. I'm looking forward to watching it on wednesday. See you tomorrow morning!

Strawboat said...

pssaw...no I walked in on my room mates watching it and I decided to watch from where they were so I haven't seen the whole thing! So i still REALLY want to see it again!!! :( There's so many connections I can't make because I didn't see part of it! :( ditto about wednesday and tomorrow ;)