Thursday, August 14, 2008

C'est incroyable!

So I am an hour away from my final and thought I'd post about something or rather.

Bof...I was reading the classified section for the past couple of days because I saw an ad for a job that quite amused me and I've been following it for the past 3 days. It says something along the lines of

INTROVERTS NEED NOT APPLY...


:d That is one of the most ridiculous ways to start your ad, by the way. Cause only introverts are going to get excited about seeing the word introvert in bold faced letters and that's exactly what this person doesn't want! I also found two other ones...but don't remember them at the moment, so I'll post them later :). But alas, the ad did not apply to me because I didn't care for it. Not that I'm looking for a new job or anything by looking at the classified sections *shifty eyes*...cause I'm not :D I just like to see the silly things people ask for in the papers.

No comments: