Thursday, August 7, 2008

foulle rires

If you know any french...do your best not to read this seriously ;) cause there WILL be grammatical errors. You've been warned.

Sur mon classe français dernier mercredi, mes copines et moi avons fait l'activité. Ce a étre activité quatre et numéro quatre sur quatre...quatre...au, je suis désolé, vraiment ce a étre activité [R] et numéro trois...Bof...Voici l'activité a ensuité...

Le question: complétez c'est phrase et descrivez le response avec les adjectifs: Je choisis souvent (de)...alors que mes parents...
(le mots sur le coulour rouge est l'anglais ;)
Moi: Je ne retourné jamais avec mes parents...Ils sont au Californie...Je suis très triste.
L: Je vais souvent a ma maison pour déjouner le samedi.
A: Je mangé avec ma famille toutes le samedi, mais maintentant ma cuisine n'est pas bien pour ça...
Moi: *mal regard*OH...je vu. *lourd sarcasme* Quel Dommage~! TU EST UN BRAGGING!!!
A: Que? Non! no I didn't say it that way!
Moi: C'est Encroyable! J'en ai marre! Tu n'est pas bien a-moi! Enjoyie-vous ton déjeuner avec ton famille!
A: But...
Moi: Je ne CARE PAS!!!!

need a translator?

Ah...you know sometimes you just have to be there. Anyways, when I start to get really sarcastic I start to overreact...because it amuses me really. Anyways, if you can't read French your not missing much, just the reaction of someone who's not used to me and my sarcasm...yet!

I suppose if I had to describe my humor it would be I say things that point out others flaws in hopes that they recognize how ridiculous it is...(yes I recognize this can be mean at times...I'm working on it, I really am)...or just to point out what things I see as ridiculous...you know, I honestly think it depends on the situation. i.e. I don't know how to explain myself ;)


No comments: