Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Have a Fish

So today is April Fool's day. Yes I am peeved that I had to read my comics upsidedown. Anyways, I find myself in quite a predicament because I don't like to outright lie to people (or lie to people...); I usually drench it in sarcasm so if they're paying attention they'll know the 'truth'. But I can't do it now...as such my April Fool's is going to be quite dismal this year...

But it just gets more dismal by the minute!



http://www.chicagotribune.com/features/lifestyle/health/chi-pistachiosapr01,0,2236742.story

This link will take you to an article on how pistachio's are being recalled because of a salmonella outbreak. I LOVE PISTACHIO'S! I really hope this is a prank...like, REALLY, it needs to be a prank. I buy a bag of pistachio's about every other week and if I don't get them I just can taste them all the time in my mouth...my taste-buds must be appeased! And it's a pistachio week! Guh. I guess it's good that I go without them for a bit...otherwise I might have to come to the realization that I sound like a pistachio addict...which I don't think is possible? And even if it's true...how bad would it be to be addicted to something healthy? No...all things in moderation friends. Yes, even pistachio's.

As to good news I guess I have a wonderful opportunity to prank about 15 people tonight at work...oh the possibilities... :D

No comments: