Saturday, April 18, 2009

Save the Words!

So I've had a tornatil mind as of late (turned on a wheel). You might quaeritate, why (to ask)? Well, I've found a new word that I love so much, my love for it would show up on an odynometer (instrument for measuring pain)! It is sevidical. Now I won't give you the meaning just yet, though I know it'll cause me to misqueme you (to displease). Why, you might quaeritate? Well, first I want to make a ducenarious list about how much I love the word (pertaining to two hundred)!

...

Not really. It means you're speaking cruel or harsh words. Don't get me wrong, if I see an epalpebrate person, I won't go so far as to do what is rude or unkind (lacking eyebrows). I'd become good friends with the person and unleash my witty sarcasm, to be sure! :D That's why I like it so; it works so well with sarcasm!

I've also been thinking about characters in books. I recently started and just as soon stopped reading a manga. In every manga/anime/comic book/movie/tv show they try to make their characters unique (like an epalpebrate main character or some such nonsense). So I've taken to things like observing how peoples eyes change when making a palmoscopy (observation of heartbeat or pulse, medically), or even siagonology (the study of jaw-bones). It always helps with my doodles...

Well...that's about it for this post. Unless I randomly throw in a word like mingent because otherwise I won't meet my quota of 10 new words (dischargine urine). To be quite honest there was no way to work it in without an odd feeling afterwards, and yet it was too amusing of a word to pass up! :D

No comments: