Thursday, April 30, 2009

Freaky Economics


This summer I plan on reading 11+ books. The first one in my installment of books I'm to read is Freakanomics by Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner. So far I LOVE it. Usually non-fiction has no hold on my interests pleasure-reading wise (hence why I'm trying to train myself to like non-fiction by reading...non-fiction). I think I like this one because 1) Economics is amazing and 2) Steven Levitt is amazing. It's been awhile since I found a recent economist that I like (Milton Friedman being the only one so far) and I'm glad that I came upon the book...as anyone who calls themselves an economist should (read it that is...you don't have to like it...)!

So, whilst searching for a picture of the book, I came upon an updated blog that they do! I wanted to share it because, well, I'll probably be reading it too! I've read one article so far and it's ok...it's the one published today about 'The Office' in fact... :D

No comments: