Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Fam-Bam Fun!

So I've been distressed because I felt my topics of blogging weren't what I REALLY wanted to talk about, like they weren't 'significant' enough to be worth writing about. Luckily I stumbled upon this quote,


"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it." -Mahatma Gandhi


I find this quote fits my personality just right, as well as how I should look at my blogging topics.

:D


That being said, I've decided to pick up the pass time of putting together family history! (yay!) The program I am using insists that it'll be exciting, but I've yet to be convinced. I had started this project on and off within the last two years actually, but it's about time that I sat down and became more proficient in the art of finding family. We have a binder of the stuff at my house, so I'll probably end up using that somewhere in here for that. It'll be fun to read stories about my ancestors, that's my favorite part! Like when I read about the one lady who came from Denmark and almost became a Nun! What if she'd become a Nun!? I wouldn't BE here! Ah! So weird! So it's decided; Family History isn't exciting, it's weird. But I'm doing it! :D

No comments: