Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Free Time


So with the many opportunities I had to be with my little brother this Christmas break we do what we like to do together the best. That is, video games. Glorious video games. I always have a dilemma as to whether or not they are a waste of time that I've yet to find a conclusion on and I don't think I ever will, but I always feel it's a good thing to do with my little bro. This time we focused a lot on Zelda and Tales of Symphonia and I am going to take this opportunity to geek out about zelda.


There's a reason why Majora's Mask is my favorite Zelda Game. One I beat it 100% with the help of a guide book.... Two,

LOOK AT THAT PICTURE!

How could you not love a game with such a cute main character. He gets to wear a bunny mask :D You wear it and it makes you run faster. Not only does that help your patience with getting around in the game...but it's...it's...bunny ears. :D


It reminds me of those Christmas hats that people wear during the holidays. I've never really felt brave enough to do it in public...one of my friends convinced me to do it once, but I felt very self-conscious. X(
But if, when I wore one of those funny Christmas hats, it gave me the ability to run faster...I think I'd wear it then.





Lastly that I'm going to list is that the storyline (and artwork) is fantastic. It flows, it makes sense, there's motive, intrigue, awesome masks, and such a large intertwining story that it just completes itself into an exquisite source of entertainment.

*sigh*

Glorious.

1 comment:

Marie said...

Majora's mask was ok, but the original- Ocarina of Time is, hands down, my favorite video game of all time. Although, I also played games over the break with my "lil bwoder", and wii is pretty awesome.