Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Le Grille!? What the heck is 'Le Grille'?!?!?!

Chain Letters are on the rise my friends. I was even recently told via e-mail that there's nothing I can do about it! I've gotten them ever since I first started giving people my e-mail. All the same, it does not stop me from wanting to comment on this cultural phenomenon. Now I can't share with you any of the recent ones I've been getting because I'm too lazy to put one of my e-mails up here, but I decided that I wanted to make one up (cause they have to start somewhere!)The idea came to me last night when I was grilling my room mate with random questions. Ensuite, I thought I could make a kinda Critique-on-all-the-notes-about-25-things-I-Have-been-tagged-in blog.

Le Grille

1. Did you have an imaginary friend when you were younger?
That's an odd question for me because I only had an imaginary friend for two weeks around age 12-ish. Not only that, but during that time I could see other peoples imaginary friends whether they could or not. And they were all animals. Mine basically looked like this. We talked about philosophical things mostly...

2. Do you like to go to "Chuck E Cheese's"?
I LIVE for Chuck E Cheese's! It's a bit harder to enjoy it now that I'm...too big...but my friend and I frequent it about once a year to take advantage of DDR that only costs a quarter per game. :D

3. Have you ever compared your life to any part of the Harry Potter Series?
XD Yes I did. When I first started to read the series (age 10ish in fact) I had convinced myself that I was adopted, was a witch, and that Hogwarts would promptly be sending me an owl with my acceptance letter. Imagine my disappointment when I turned 11 and it hadn't come yet. In fact I think that was my birthday wish even...no worries, I've since rescinded from such a fervent...attachment...to Harry Potter *shakes fist at 5th book* anyways...

4.When was the last time you played with fireworks?
I have a pack in my room that I'm saving for when I want to write on the asphalt...but the last time I played with them is when I popped a popper at my room mate. It wasn't pretty.

5. Do you enjoy looking at stuffed birds?
Yes, in fact I do. I also like to attempt to sketch them. Birds are very perty.

6. Wearing your hair slicked back, yes or no?
Well really I'm indifferent. Usually though I 'slick' my hair when I'm playing sports. I find it hard to see flying objects (volleyballs, etc.) when there's a bunch of hair in my face.

7. When did you first start wearing make-up?
Well...the first time I wore make-up was in the 5th grade. But that was for a play so I don't think it counts...

8. What is your favorite kind of juice?
Someone stumped me with this question the other day so I've been asking it to random people when we aren't talking about anything in particular. It has to be mango juice...but you can never find it straight up (unless your Snapple) for it is usually mixed in with other juices. Cran-apple is good too...those are the two juices that I don't think I've ever turned down. Wonderful replacements for water.

Now, if you don't fill this out yourself within 24 hours then your love life will be cursed for the next 7 years!!! If you do it within 12 hours then you get to feel accomplished. 6 hours, then everyone that reads it will have a good day! 3 hours, your inbox won't explode. 90 min, you'll find your true love! 2 minutes, your one wish will come true!!!!! HURRY!!! IT MATTERS!!!

So those are all the questions I can remember...not a very good chain letter is it. Eh? Well at least I don't have to worry about my inbox blowing up. ;)

3 comments:

Michael said...

You "frequent" it about "once a year?" Isn't that an oxymoron?

Michael said...

Favorite line: "HURRY!!! IT MATTERS!!!"

Strawboat said...

XD hey, it may make a nice oxymoron, but it describes it perfectly.

yes, I think that line embodies my feelings I have right after reading a chain letter.