Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Can I have that in a shape of a heart?

Ah, so with Valentine's day approaching and my innate desire to hate pink slowly being whittled away, I decided to begin the celebrations early.

Last week I went to Brick Oven for the first time in my life. I walk past it every day and yet have never had the desire to go inside...until I realized my room mate gets 20% off. As such, she let me take advantage of that this week as we took advantage of Brick Oven's pizza 'deal' for Valentine's day.


And boy howdy did we take advantage of it!!! Too bad you only have til Friday (maybe sat) to take advantage of it too...what a disadvantage that I didn't post this sooner...they are currently cooking all 12" pizza's in the shape of a heart!


If eating pizza in the shape of a heart doesn't display true love then I just don't know what does. Unfortunately if you look closely at this pizza


It's a bit deformed on one side (on the right there...just a little...you know...how you wouldn't even notice it unless I pointed it out to you or you REALLY cared that you're pizza be in a perfect heart...). I <3 deformed pizza. Why you might ask? Is it because I can't cook and inherently have to love deformed food? Not in the slightest! It's because the waiter brought us another one (also in the shape of a heart) to compensate us for such an abhorrent sight! What was originally a nice lunch turned out to be leftovers for the next three days.

So as to the free pizza aspect, Brick Oven is amazing. Just hope that they haven't worked out the kinks in their pans yet! All the same, I recommend their root beer, it's to die for~! It all tastes even more amazing when it's free ;) Who am I to look a gift horse in the mouth!

Happiest of Valentine's Day to all!

2 comments:

Michael said...

I wish you had referred to the deformity by describing the ventricles and atriums.

Strawboat said...

ew...not when I'm going to be eating it.