Monday, March 2, 2009

They Affictitiously Quit!

Having need of a succisive (of spare or extra time) post, I return once again to obarmate (to arm against) my readers of ignorance! This is mostly spurred by discovery that the website akin to a pomarious(of or belonging to an orchard or fruit-garden) collection of words had been momentlarily shut down! I was therefore momentarily distraught. But after checking religiously for the past 2 weeks to see if the site had been shut down, it came up again today!

I am easily mulcible (able to be appeased) from this turn of events for I don't want others to miss out. I have also decided to jungible( that may be joined) my design and another's keleusmatically(in an demanding manner) placed comment by giving you the website. It is http://savethewords.org/ and yes there is a roomthily (spatially; with respect to space) amount of things to be learned there. One might even say that you could make a dodranthal (of nine inches in length) list of things you can learn from it! I have already signed up for the cause, to be sure.

Sadly I must now stop procrastinating my ptochology (study of beggars and unemployment) assigned to me for the night, despite a dvd of a drollic (pertaining to puppet shows) tv series tempting me on the shelf. Bon Soir!

No comments: