Sunday, March 8, 2009

iTunes

I'm a little slow when it comes to music. Not in the sense of attempting to read notes off of a sheet of music or that I'm not up to date technology-wise, it's more in the sense of until about a year ago I didn't feel inclined to care who played which songs. I've never had much of an urge to follow current music trends. And I also happen to adore music where most of the artists/composers are deceased.

All the same, I've come upon a dilemma. Though I am perfectly content to listen to the radio for my music fixes, I've found that I have a great need to buy a song off of iTunes. All the music I currently have on my account are from cd's I've owned or borrowed...and I feel this odd obligation to actually purchase a song on iTunes.

The question is which one?! I really want a famous french song...but I also want to buy music by the cd like I always have...oh well...I'll have to buy it soon though...I don't know how much longer I can deny myself new music...plus (on a slightly depressing note) Circuit City has them for rather cheap right now.

No comments: