Friday, March 13, 2009

Mettre à Jour

"Westley: Who are you? Are we enemies? Why am I on this wall? Where is Buttercup?
Inigo Montoya: Let me 'splain. [pause] No, there is too much. Let me sum up."-The Princess Bride

So I though I might update a few things as pertaining to the various 'cliff-hangers' I'd left via my writings.

First off, Lent has been an abysmal failure. I haven't been keeping track if I eat meat on Friday's or not and I've lost track of how many times I've been sarcastic. But I am still trying and it's doing me good to say the least. One should always be in the attitude of becoming a better person, otherwise I find life gets much too boring too fast.

"Inigo Montoya: Do you hear that Fezzik? That is the sound of ultimate suffering."-The Princess Bride

Secondly, I took a linear algebra test this week. Usually I don't like to mention what classes I'm taking and only bring it up when I feel someone needs to know to understand a point I'm getting at...but I'm making an exception for this time because I'm oh so very happy! This week coupled with that test finally brought about the conjoining of that subject and one of my econ classes into a big thing that now makes sense! Any time classes begin to make sense, it's truly time for celebration. *throws some confetti in the air*

"Inigo Montoya: You know Fezzik, you finally did something right.
Fezzik: Don't worry, I won't let it go to my head. "-The Princess Bride

Lastly, I bought my first song(s) off of iTunes!
But I had to buy a whole CD to get it. It's not a very good CD, unless you like sitar music and such...which I don't...but I love track 22! And the Kinks are good too. So I consider it a semi-sweet purchase there.

:D yay!

No comments: