Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday Thoughts- part 4

Oh! It's Friday! I was reading my various other blogs and realized I had one to write myself! Yay!

But I don't have anything particularly deep to talk about...I know! I am going to show you a purchase I'll be making soon! I have just enough extra money to make the purchase and I consider it my March present to me! That and splurging. I saw this art on display two weeks ago and fell deeply in love with them that I just had to have one. The artist has yet to contact me back, so I don't know which one I'll get, but I can't wait!

This was my 4th pick. Why? Because it embodies feminism, I think. It is titled "Why are you only looking at my leaves?" he he he. Also the yellow is a very nice color, needless to say.
My first pick. "Maybe this one will last forever" I chose this as my first because trees that are purple are my favorite. We had them all over my middle school and I adore them! They would also turn into cherry blossoms and with me loving Japan, they just become even better trees than before! Plus this picture seems to me as if you are looking up into the sky through the trees; one of my favorite activities. Gorgeous!
My third pick. "The price of survival" I just like it. I remember when I was standing there looking at it that I liked the contrast of yellow and green even though it isn't contrast at all :D

My second pick would not load D: So I suppose you don't get to see it. It's called "Do you become most beautiful when you're about to die? I do." I just love the poetry of it! I don't love that I am stuck in this font now and can't change it. That'll teach ME to copy and paste!

Anyways, like I said, while these aren't really deep thoughts, it is what I wanted to share. Fall is indeed the best season...too bad it's over and not coming for a long, long time. No worries. Snow compensates for that! :D

No comments: