Sunday, July 5, 2009

Giving Services

Well, first off, yay for American Independence! :D Last night I celebrated by watching me some fireworks. Fireworks that I looked down upon! That's right friends, I look down on fireworks. No, I just took a hike and watched it from 1000 ft above of where they were being blasted from. Anyways, having seen a very patriotic parade that morning, it lead me to want to share with you one of the most American things I can think of. That's right, giving away advertisements on a National Holiday when no one cares.

First off, I was given a flyer for cell phone services. To be quite honest, any plan uou give me would have to go pretty far to beat the one I'm currently on. It's called the My-Daddy-Loves-Me plan and it's pretty hard to beat...ever.

Secondly I was given coupons for Del Taco. I've been to Del Taco and I know that the food on the advertisement will never be close to what it is in real life. So I have no intention of using those coupons. But if anyone is interested, I'm sure you can find some here.

This last one comes with a warning. I got a packet of juice thrown at me from off of a parade float. It contained a drink so ridiculous I just had to make fun of it. It's called Koopuwa by Maakoa. To me, the best description I can give is a V8 fruit juice drink gone horribly awry (i.e. very nasty). I just hope it's 'unique' blend of acai berries doesn't give me cancer. It was also nothing compared to something else I got thrown at me yesterday...a laffy taffy...and of course...



Katie L. from Tyler TX asks "What time was it when the elephant sat on a chair?" Can you guess? Well..."Time to get a new chair." hehe. Not only is it so bluntly literal it's funny, it's also not expected! Well...maybe from a Laffy Taffy joke you can expect it...who knows?

No comments: