Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Adapting

Well, I got an e-mail about my last blog informing me that the drink that got thrown at me at the parade (I felt very special <-serious) was very healthy for you. I think I'll still stand by my opinion, but I've never been one to drink health drinks. So if you want to live longer than me...

Anyways, I am going to express my opinion again. I read this article today in the school newspaper. Summary :

"The new novel, by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith, transforms this classic tale of a band of sisters searching for husbands to a band of sisters searching for husbands while battling zombies with their amazing ninja skills."

Really? Zombies and 19th century ninja's? I don't think they KNEW about ninja's in Britain in Jane Austen's time!? Albeit it would probably keep up the daily gossip for at least three days...but I think the best thing said about this book is what is says about the plot line.

“People taking these strolls, riding their carriages to and fro. There are so many opportunities there — for zombie attacks.”

Yes friends, when I first read Pride and Prejudice...that is EXACTLY what I thought of. Le Sigh.

2 comments:

Holly K said...

The next blog post I clicked on after reading this?

http://www.notcot.org/post/23347/

I kid you not.

Strawboat said...

That pretty much makes my day.