Monday, May 18, 2009

A Verb Veprecose


Vanmost, in an attempt to conform to assectational shopping instead of simply going to the store, I decided to do some online shopping and buy a t-shirt from threadless.com (Foremost; the act of following after something else). Hence the picture. I'm afraid my collection of t-shirts is tending to viliorate and so I thought I might begin to, slowly, adimpleate it to it's former standard (to deteriorate; to fill up).

Having recovered from my gleimous state, I find myself able to write blateration again (slimy; full of phlegm; blabber/chatter). I wanted to take this opportunity to thank a friend of mine who taught me how to drive stick shift this past week.

Thanks to Rick, not only will I be able to drive my favorite rhedarious land cruser, I'll also have the ability to drive any car out there! (of or serving as a carriage or chariot) Albeit I have not forgotten, being scelidate, that I can walk places-therefore saving the world-when it's at all possible (having legs). Plus I'm not exactly an expert at stick. I only stalled once though. All in all I am a beginner and it's best not to mowburnt my zeal, so to speak, and take my time learning this 'new' way of driving. :D (crops spoiled by becoming overheated)

I think the biggest irony is that the day before I learned to drive stick...I bought a bike. I bet in a graocracy...there aren't very many bikes (government by an old woman or women). I've been trying to think of a way that I could ride my bike in a skirt and so far I haven't been able to envision it. Anyways, I shall be discovering all the latibule's of my town where I haven't been before! (hiding place's) Just today I discovered a Peruvian restaurant that is closed on Monday's! I also found out where a farmer's market is AND a park that I like. Bikes are a good investment friends!


3 comments:

Holly K said...

These are the most annoying posts ever. It's a good thing I like you.

Strawboat said...

D: But these are some of my favorite posts! I feel so creative...maybe I need to put others first...or in this case, vanmost ;)

Holly K said...

Fun and failure both start out the same way.

Plus, if it makes you feel better, I probably wouldn't have posted such a comment if I hadn't been so tired and cranky last night.

Cheers.