Friday, November 7, 2008

Smart Cars

So I was being a smart-alick the other day and teasing my sister about how she gets around down in Peru. Fortunately for me she appeased my humor by giving me a picture of how she does,

and I love it! :D A bike with cushioned seats and a designed tent around it! :D It almost beats my irrational desire to own a smart car!



Ah...the glorious smart car :D (it's the red one...if you don't know what a smart car is...shame on you...)

Anyways, along with my random mentioning of vehicles I like, I've finally decided against ever owning a moped. I started wanting one when, in my French class, we learned that they were quite the fashionable mode of transportation in France (only because you can't get your drivers license for a car til you're older or something like that). But then I rode one the other day down a rather steep hill, I thought to myself "I could die right now...or get serious scars." That being thought, my desire to own one went down just as fast as we 'sped' down that hill.

Yay for small vehicles anyways :D Though I do like to cheat on them every once in awhile (minus the jeep)...

No comments: