Monday, November 17, 2008

Meh...

:D This has got to be the best news on the...news...or at least yahoo.com...ALL DAY!!!!

Adding the word 'meh' to the dictionary!!!!!

If you manage to read that whole article I just want to say that I'm vying for huggles to be added next.

Personally I started to use meh with my family as soon as I saw that first Simpson's episode (we're big fans). It would often be used against me though when I would ask my brother his opinion and I'd get the ever present 'meh...' in return. Pssh...anyways, apparently it's success in getting put into the dictionary came from it's use through the internet. My friend and I, when chatting online, came up with one of my favorite other 'internet' sayings and that's 'cool neabs' :D random information I know, but how else will neabs get put into the dictionary if I don't propagate it!

No comments: