Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Not *Cloakatively So!

Why hello friends. I was admitting to a friend that I hadn't written on my blog as of late. Being the *artigrapher that I am, I decided I'd pick it up today :D.

Biggest change in my life, I now have a full time job. I'm about a week into it and to be quite honest my ethic has begun to *viliorate as of late. Today I made an egregious mistake and have been on edge since. It's scary, accountability. However, this job is good and everyone has their bad days. On a happier note, I discovered that the bike ride I take to get there every day is 4 miles long instead of the original 1 that I thought it was. So in total, I'm biking a good 8 miles a day! cool huh! It's made me a more avid *aquabib though, which thing I'd never thought to become since I kinda hate drinking water. However, I should have known something was up last week when my legs were so sore that I could barely walk. It felt like instead of biking someone had severely *colaphized my thighs! But now I'm stronger for it.

At work I get to answer phones. During down time I read books. I'm currently on a tween book fix cause my new roommate took me over to her sis's house and her sis bombarded me with a ton of books. Since I like this family, I decided to take her suggestion and I'm reading through them. One in particular about a girl, Mosca, with a seemingly *epalpebrate feature with an amazing writing style (called 'Fly by Night'). The author uses big words. Big words I've never seen! Half of which I didn't know the meaning! I love it when authors one-up my knowledge :) Another thing I'm reading, being the *sacricolist that I am, is the Old Testament. Besides the mass *krioboly and tendencies of the nations to *pessundate one another, I'm learning more about the gospel and reading the scriptures. However, the inspiration seems to come less easily. It's a hard read; and just to emphasize that fact is while I was reading in Job I thought the book was complimenting Job's friends cause their discourses seemed to have some pretty sound logic, but then the chapter headings said they were bad friends D: So don't worry, I'm working on my reading of these wonderful works.

So, I hope those updates satiate my readers desires. The last word for this post is *modernicide. It is the killing of modern people...but isn't it kinda hard to kill people from the past...haha. Explains why we don't use it anymore I suppose.

*vocab :D
aquabib:water-drinker
frutescent: having or approaching the habit or appearance of a shrub.
epalpebrate: lacking eyebrows
viliorate- to become less good.
colaphize: to beat or buffet
dromograph: instrument for measuring velocity of blood flow.
cloakatively: superficially
sacricolist: pious worshipper
modernicide:killing of modern people.
krioboly: sacrifice of many rams.
pessundate: to cast down or destroy.
artigrapher: writer or composer of a grammar; a grammarian.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

So what do you do?? What is your job title? Does that mean you left Catering too?

Strawboat said...

Ah, I am called a data entrant. Sales reps from all around the country call in and give us info of customers and we put them in the systems. I'm on the bottom of the bottom rung :( But I have not left Catering yet since this is only a summer job :( hopefully I will eventually.

kaylambees said...

dude frazier... find me on facebook!