Sunday, November 1, 2009

Only the Best Month Ever!

I have to say that this November is going to be a blast.

Why you might ask? Oh, the reasons are endless, to be sure. However, I do have two particular reasons why.

That's right gentlemen. Take this opportunity to grow a mustache. We all know that if it's for a cause, then it's acceptable! Don't listen to the other guys you know who say it's nasty! Don't listen to the sissy girls who say it's disgusting! Just do it!

2)NaNoWriMo!

That's right literary buffs everywhere! Take this month to set aside all serious thought to you writing and write til your fingers bleed! Or til you hit 50,000 words, whatever comes first. But the whole point is to write a 175 page novel! I've never done it before...

So, that's two reasons why this November is going to be amazing! Since I can't really participate in the first, I think I'm going to have to be avid about the second one. :D

No comments: