Tuesday, November 10, 2009

FW: Health Care


This was sent to me...and I think it prooves a point...though I won't be sending it to anyone else. enjoy~! -Strawboat


Subject: Health Care



 

Even if you don't want to "add your name" to the list, at least check the list out before deleting....


 

I usually don't pass along these "add  your name" lists that appear in my email, but this one is too important.

This one has been circulating for months & months. Please, keep it going!

To show your SUPPORT for Obama's health care 
reform, please go the end of the list and add your name to the  rapidly growing list below and send it on to your entire email list.

1.     Nancy  Pelosi

2.     


 

__._,_.___


 

 





No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 8.5.425 / Virus Database: 270.14.55/2489 - Release Date: 11/08/09 07:37:00

No comments: