Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Killers

As promised, I drew the Killers this past conference weekend. However, I have forgotten to write about them! I was kinda caught up in getting them framed. I was very excited to have them in a panoramic scene...unfortunately the bookstore does not have that capability. So I had to split the pictures into 4 solo motifs. Do enjoy~!
Brandon Flowers! He came out the best! Though I'm upset at this fact, as I'll explain later, I'm also pleasantly content with it. Head singer extraordinaire and he's got style! Whoot for those cool ties he wears!

Mark Stoermer! He's the bassist. He always is really cool and informative in interviews. But he also came out the weirdest...I think at least. But my friend said he looks like a bassist so I must have done some good in this picture of him! :D
Ronnie Vannucci! He's my favorite band member! I worked on him first so that he would come out the best but Brandon diiiiiiiiiiiiiiid D: At least I got some of his 'tude in the photo. I have a secret obsession with drummers...no, not really. It's just that out of my two favorite bands (The Beatles and The Killers) I like him the most and Ringo Starr. So yeah. Ronnie!
Dave Keuning! He also came out re-he-heally good. His hair was fun to draw :D

Some exciting news! It was suggested to me by the boss of the framing guy that I sell prints of these. It's the first time my artwork has been wanted for monetary gains! Unless you count me bribing others in the 4th grade...but I don't. Anyways, I'm looking into it, but I have neither the time nor money to pursue it. So instead I will continue to simply entertain myself. :D Yay the Killers!

No comments: