Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Killer Milton

October 4th is coming up...and we all know what THAT means~! That's right! I'm drawing a new picture! :D ...and General Conference :D


This is who I want to draw this time! :D It was either him or Harrison Ford...but my love for Economics beat out my actor heart throb of when I was 8. This is Milton Friedman! He is definitely my role-model! But sadly I don't have the materials needed to do him justice...so instead I am going to do an artistic version of this picture of the killers! Milton must stay a want for now...but the killers are far from a bad substitute. I'm so excited! I love the killers! :D

3 comments:

Michael said...

did you ever get tickets to the show? i just bought some tonight... SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!! also, screw friedman--draw raul prebisch.

Strawboat said...

Never! Though I'm glad you finally wrote his name down instead of just mentioning him so that I can look up some of his books or something.

Holly K said...

Who *doesn't* love the Killers?