Thursday, June 9, 2011

Funny Photos

So I've taken a lot of photos that make me giggle lately and I thought I'd share them. Enjoy~!

First things first, I went to go see "Narnia: The Musical". Yeah, I know. It was just about as epic as it sounds. But my friend was directing it and the guy that played Mr. Tumnus was pretty spectacular :D So I was happy with it, overall. This is my roommate, who kindly and magnanimously went with me. :D
So the play was at a school in Springville I believe...whatever city is 15 min south of Provo. The theater had a wall wholly dedicated to old school photos of the cities annual parade. I have two photos that were my favorite. The one above is of the Golden Onion award that reminded me of the "Good Egg" awards I used to strive diligently for in elementary school. So that little girl on the left is me, but with a huge egg award instead of an onion :D

Now the picture below I am going to give you my interpretation through dialogue.
Pageant Winner: "Ok, I'm here for the pageant photo shoot? Where should I go? Oh, over here? Ok. And you want me to wear...you want me to wear a statue of liberty costume? Ok, ok, I can do that."
1 hour later
Pageant Winner thinking: I've been standing here, envealoped in a flag, posing as the statue of liberty, and I still don't know what the fuzzy thing by my feet is...

Ok, I'm done pretending to be funny, but seriously WHO thought of this? It's just...it just makes me glad I'm not a pageant winner.
Yes, I thought it said Obama shaved ice too :D This picture was taken at my local Smith's grocery store and I'm just glad I had my camera.
So I went to the U2 concert this past month and I have to say...what do you have to do to get this job?!?! You get to sit up in a man-made arena and shine lights on a singer for 3 hours...at an EXTREME height. I'm just saying, it's pretty cool...and those seats are slightly ridiculous.

No comments: