Monday, October 25, 2010

Things I'm thinking about

Suffering as defined in the Bible Dictionary refers to it as the meaning of enduring and tolerating pain, affliction, or an uncomfortable situation. Not what the random girl in church said it said about dating. I should have known Uncle Bruce would know better than to reference it in that way.

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. But my roommate says it would be bad to base my love life on a girl who dies in the end. I disagree. Respectfully.

One of my greatest fears is that I will become like the boy in "The Nightingale and the Rose" by Orcar Wilde. I think I am often tempted to do so...ever enticed to be embittered towards the world because of the actions of one person. I think that's why I'm so forgiving...because I don't know who the nightingales are.

Mark Twain's biography comes out soon :D -> "Twain's last work was his autobiography, which he dictated and thought would be most entertaining if he went off on whims and tangents in non-chronological order. Some archivists and compilers have rearranged the biography into more conventional forms, thereby eliminating some of Twain's humor and the flow of the book. The first volume of autobiography is to be published by the University of California in November 2010, 100 years after his death as Twain wished.[48][49]" -wikipedia :D

Mark Twain is a stud.

I'm sending candy to my brother tomorrow so he can have a happy halloween. It's only a dollar to send candy to the MTC no matter how big the package :D Box that was used to hold 12oz cups please? ( it's a large-ish box, if you're wondering)

I'm going to be the color pink for halloween. It was the most ridiculous, abhorrent thing I could think of :D

No comments: