Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tech-savi-ness


Are you a frequent Microsoft Word User? Well, if so, you know how after you've used it awhile and you finally think you know everything there is that you NEED to know to use it for your meager purposes...and then you just can't figure out why it won't tab the way it has been for the first half of your paper no matter what you do? Yeah...that's what I like to label a lack of tech-savi-ness...yes.

So my question now is this...how do I post a copious amount of pictures on this blog thing? @_@ It's something I feel like I should know how to do but don't want to take the effort to find out. Maybe I'll just keep tediously posting one random photo per every blog post...Maybe...peut-être...Ça depend... :) Anyways, the best way to dispel ignorance is to search it out yourself, I just choose not to do so at the moment ;)

No comments: